At Rock Harbor Workplace Solutions, LLC (Rock Harbor), we respect the personal privacy of all our clients. We understand our clients have entrusted us with private, personal, and financial information. It's important to us that our clients, their employees, and all individual policy holders of Rock Harbor Workplace Solutions LLC. knows our policies concerning what we do with that information.
• Information we receive from you to complete workplace energy solutions
• Information we receive from you on census forms
• Information we receive from you on applications and enrollments
• Information we receive from you to complete any financial planning
• Information we receive from you verbally
• Information we may receive from third parties with your permission
• Information we may receive and distribute to our partner companies for accurate quoting.
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal or financial information about our clients to anyone, except in the following circumstances:
• When required to provide services that you have requested from our partner companies
• When you have specifically authorized us to do so
• When permitted or required by law.
Rock Harbor Workplace Solutions, LLC is committed to protecting your privacy. We restrict access to all our clients’ personal and account information to only those employees who need to know the information under Rock Harbors trusted Partnerships. To ensure security and confidentiality, we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the privacy of our clients.
In addition, all employees under Rock Harbor Workplace Solutions LLC. understand that everything handled in our office is private and confidential. Employees are instructed to only discuss what is needed to complete the job. Most importantly, we never discuss a client’s situation with any third party, unless we are specifically authorized to do so, in writing, by the client.
OUR RESOURCES PROVIDE